Tempdrop comes with:
- Free shipping*
- 2-year warranty
- 1-year free returns minus shipping
- FSA/HSA eligibility
- Exclusive access to the Tempdrop Facebook user group
- Around-the-clock customer service
*Buyers outside of the United States, please note that import duties, taxes, and charges aren't included and are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs may be.
Tempdrop is the first wearable BBT sensor that learns how each woman's minute daily variations correlate with her specific hormonal fluctuations throughout the ovulatory cycle. Consider it your very own intelligent, user-specific thermometer.
The accuracy of Tempdrop's data allows you to identify recurring temperature patterns up to 5 days before ovulation whether you're trying to conceive, trying to avoid, or just enjoy tracking your cycles.
Powered by our patented Active Temperature Noise Cancellation (ATNC) technology, Tempdrop's accuracy is achieved using multiple sensors and an algorithm developed by top engineers and doctors.
Tempdrop learns your specific nightly and monthly temperature patterns to achieve user-tailored accuracy whether you're TTA or TTA, postpartum or PCOS, and whether you sleep through the night or wake up throughout.
Here's what our users have said about Tempdrop:
- "Tempdrop customer service and dedication to excellence are the best I have ever experienced. Even compared to my other favorite companies." -Tanya P.
- "I am loving mine! I'm not able to temp manually because I wake up 3-4 times a night, but Tempdrop is catching my temps wonderfully!" - Julie L.
- "I love my Tempdrop. It is 'set it and forget it' for temp taking." -Rachel E.
- "I really like Tempdrop and it works great if your wake-up times are a little irregular. No more waking up at 5AM on the weekends just to catch my temps!." -Zoe R.
- "I am temping with my new toy, Tempdrop. It is awesome! I pop the sensor in the side of my bra at bedtime and when I wake up and sync to the app voila, BBT." -Reddit user
- "I already trust Tempdrop temps more than the oral temps." -Lisa L.
- "My Tempdrop gave incredibly consistent readings and caught my ovulation temp rise a day before my oral temp." -Jordan N.
- "Thanks Tempdrop. See you in 9 months!" -Carrie P.
- Temperature (multichannel)
- Tri-axis acceleration
Dimensions45 x 32 x 10.5mm
- Standard armband circumference: 5.2-14 in or 13-35 cm
- Large armband circumference: 11-19.7 in or 28-50 cm
Battery and Power
- Power source: 3V lithium CR2032 coin-cell battery
- Expected battery life: 6-12 months Please refer to our battery replacement guide when it's time to change your battery
MemoryTempdrop's sensor holds 24 hours of data, or about 3 nights of 8 hours. We recommend syncing your Tempdrop sensor daily.
Environmental RequirementsIdeal operating temperatures are 32-95°F (0-35°C). Extreme heat or cold may damage Tempdrop or its accessories. Keep Tempdrop away from sources of heat and fire. Do not expose your Tempdrop to direct sunlight for prolonged periods
MaterialsTempdrop is made of medical grade plastic and stainless steel
WaterTempdrop is not a waterproof or water-resistant product.